Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 155–166, March 2013
How to Cite
Watson, J. M., Marion, S. L., Rice, P. F., Utzinger, U., Brewer, M. A., Hoyer, P. B. and Barton, J. K. (2013), Two-photon excited fluorescence imaging of endogenous contrast in a mouse model of ovarian cancer. Lasers Surg. Med., 45: 155–166. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22115
Samuel L. Marion, Urs Utzinger, Patricia B Hoyer, Jennifer K. Barton, money to institution from NIH; Patricia B. Hoyer, employment by University of Arizona, grants pending, US Patent No. 7,638,678.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute Research Grant. Grant Number: R01 CA119200
- University of Arizona Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG). Grant Number: CA023074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!