Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: [The Authors report no personal financial or institutional interest in any of the drugs, materials, or devices mentioned in this article].
In vivo laser assisted microvascular repair and end-to-end anastomosis by means of indocyanine green-infused chitosan patches: A pilot study
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 318–325, July 2013
How to Cite
Esposito, G., Rossi, F., Matteini, P., Scerrati, A., Puca, A., Albanese, A., Rossi, G., Ratto, F., Maira, G. and Pini, R. (2013), In vivo laser assisted microvascular repair and end-to-end anastomosis by means of indocyanine green-infused chitosan patches: A pilot study. Lasers Surg. Med., 45: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22145
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!