Role of the sponsor: The sponsor had no role in design and conduction of the study, in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
Treatment of acne scars with fractional CO2 laser at 1-month versus 3-month intervals: An intra-individual randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 89–93, February 2014
How to Cite
Bjørn, M., Stausbøl-Grøn, B., Braae Olesen, A. and Hedelund, L. (2014), Treatment of acne scars with fractional CO2 laser at 1-month versus 3-month intervals: An intra-individual randomized controlled trial. Lasers Surg. Med., 46: 89–93. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22165
Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Aage Bangs Fond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!