Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: [The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest].
Intraoperative use of spectroscopic detection of protoporphyrin IX from oral 5-aminolevulinic acid on basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma during Mohs surgery
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 132–139, February 2014
How to Cite
Aoyagi, S., Hata, H., Homma, E., Horie, K. and Shimizu, H. (2014), Intraoperative use of spectroscopic detection of protoporphyrin IX from oral 5-aminolevulinic acid on basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma during Mohs surgery. Lasers Surg. Med., 46: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22208
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!