Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and none were reported.
The effect of topical anesthetic hydration on the depth of thermal injury from the plasma skin regeneration device
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 127–131, February 2014
How to Cite
Sanderson, A. R., Wu, E. C., Liaw, L.-H. L., Garg, R. and Gangnes, R. A. (2014), The effect of topical anesthetic hydration on the depth of thermal injury from the plasma skin regeneration device. Lasers Surg. Med., 46: 127–131. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22210
This work was presented as a poster at the 2009 American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Annual Conference in Washington, DC.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Beckman Laser Institute Irvine CA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!