Conflict of Interest Disclosures: All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and have disclosed the following: S.B.: A BodyFX device was provided for her use during this study; no other disclosures. M.D.: No relevant disclosures. A.A.N.: Received speaking honoraria from InMode, Inc. and has stock options with InMode, Inc. N.M.G.: No relevant disclosures. G.P.L.: Received speaking honoraria from InMode, Inc. and has stock options with InMode, Inc.
A clinical and biological evaluation of a novel, noninvasive radiofrequency device for the long-term reduction of adipose tissue
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Lasers in Surgery and Medicine
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 94–103, February 2014
How to Cite
Boisnic, S., Divaris, M., Nelson, A. A., Gharavi, N. M. and Lask, G. P. (2014), A clinical and biological evaluation of a novel, noninvasive radiofrequency device for the long-term reduction of adipose tissue. Lasers Surg. Med., 46: 94–103. doi: 10.1002/lsm.22223
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!