Telephone: 412-692-4849; FAX: 412-692-4838
Survival after liver transplantation in the United States: A disease-specific analysis of the UNOS database
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 886–897, July 2004
How to Cite
Roberts, M. S., Angus, D. C., Bryce, C. L., Valenta, Z. and Weissfeld, L. (2004), Survival after liver transplantation in the United States: A disease-specific analysis of the UNOS database. Liver Transpl, 10: 886–897. doi: 10.1002/lt.20137
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- NIDDK. Grant Number: R01 HS09694
- 1Annual report of the U.S. scientific registry for transplant recipients and the organ procurement and transplant network: transplant data: 1989–1998. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Special Programs, Division of Transplantation, Rockville, MD; UNOS, Richmond, VA.
- 12Liver transplantation in the United States: a report from the UNOS liver transplant registry. Clin Transpl 1999; 23–34., , .
- 18114: Statistics: textbook and monographs series. Cohen, DB, ed. New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc. 1991., . Volume
- 19Regression models and life-tables (with discussion). J Roya Stat Soc Ser B 1972; 34: 187–202..
- 20S-PLUS 2000 Guide to Statistics, Volume 1, Data Analysis Products Division, MathSoft, Seattle, WA, 1999.
- 23Long term results of solid organ transplantation. In: CeckaJM, TerasakiPI, editors. Clinical Transplant 1996. Report from the Eurotransplant international foundation. Los Angeles, CA: UCLA Tissue Typing Laboratory. 1996: 109–127., , , , .