- Top of page
- Selection Criteria for Liver Transplantation in Patients with FHF
- Outcomes of Adult Status 1 Patients in the United States
- Outcomes of Pediatric Status 1 Patients in the United States
- Proposed Adult Criteria for Status 1a
- Proposed Pediatric Definitions for Status 1a and 1b
- 1Historical perspective of donor allocation to patients with fulminant hepatic failure (FHF).
- 2Predicting prognosis in patients with FHF using the London and Clichy criteria.
- 3Model for end-stage liver disease (MELD) is a predictor of mortality in patients with FHF.
- 4Outcomes of adults listed as Status 1 in the United States.
- 5Outcomes of pediatric candidates listed as Status 1 in the United States.
- 6Proposed redefinition for Status 1 in adult and pediatric candidates. (Liver Transpl 2004;10:S17–S22.)