Telephone: 507-266-7054; FAX: 507-266-1856
Retransplantation for HCV—The view through a broken crystal ball†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 382–383, April 2005
How to Cite
Charlton, M. (2005), Retransplantation for HCV—The view through a broken crystal ball. Liver Transpl, 11: 382–383. doi: 10.1002/lt.20383
See Article on Page 434
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2005
- 7Liver transplantation for HCV cirrhosis: results are not getting worse in recent years. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 409S., , , , , , et al.
- 8Maintenance of excellent patient survival after liver transplantation for chronic hepatitis C in single center during three eras of immunosuppression characterised by wide variation in use of OKT3. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 355S., , .
- 9Impact of donor age and year of transplantation on graft and patient survival following liver transplantation for hepatitis C. Hepatology 2004; 40: 363S., , , , , , et al.