Telephone: 734-647-4711; FAX: 734-936-7027
Efficacy and safety of low-dose valganciclovir in the prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in adult liver transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 112–116, January 2006
How to Cite
Park, J. M., Lake, K. D., Arenas, J. D. and Fontana, R. J. (2006), Efficacy and safety of low-dose valganciclovir in the prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in adult liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl, 12: 112–116. doi: 10.1002/lt.20562
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2005
- 5Randomized controlled trial of oral ganciclovir versus oral acyclovir after induction with intravenous ganciclovir for long-term prophylaxis of cytomegalovirus disease in cytomegalovirus-seropositive liver transplant recipients. Transplantation 2003; 75: 229–233., .
- 6Randomized controlled trial of sequential intravenous and oral ganciclovir versus prolonged intravenous ganciclovir for long-term prophylaxis of cytomegalovirus disease in high-risk cytomegalovirus-seronegative liver transplant recipients with cytomegalovirus-seropositive donors. Transplantation 2004; 77: 305–308., .
- 9Efficacy and safety of valganciclovir vs. oral ganciclovir for prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in solid organ transplant recipients. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 611– 620. Food and Drug Administration Web site. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/medwarch/SAFETY/2003/valcyte.htm., , , , , , et al.
- 10Comparative efficacy and safety of low-dose valganciclovir vs oral ganciclovir for the prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in renal allograft recipients [abstract]. Am J Transplant 2003; 3: 511., , , , .