Telephone: 1 416 340 5166; FAX: 1 416 340 3378
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 1464–1472, October 2006
How to Cite
Levy, G., Grazi, G. L., Sanjuan, F., Wu, Y., Mühlbacher, F., Samuel, D., Friman, S., Jones, R., Cantisani, G., Villamil, F., Cillo, U., Clavien, P. A., Klintmalm, G., Otto, G., Pollard, S. and McCormick, P. A. (2006), 12-month follow-up analysis of a multicenter, randomized, prospective trial in de novo liver transplant recipients (LIS2T) comparing cyclosporine microemulsion (C2 monitoring) and tacrolimus. Liver Transpl, 12: 1464–1472. doi: 10.1002/lt.20802
See Editorial on Page 1452
The trial was designed, overseen, and implemented with the support of the trial Steering Committee including representatives of the sponsor. Day-to-day operations were managed by Novartis Pharma AG. The study database is held by an independent data center, PRA International, Swansea, UK. The data center was responsible for statistical analysis of the data. Representatives of the sponsor have commented on the manuscript before submission for publication.
(For complete listing of investigators and centers, see Appendix)
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2005
- Novartis Pharma AG, Basel
- 1United Network for Organ Sharing Data Report: Liver Kaplan-Meier Graft Survival Rates for Transplants Performed 1996-2001. Available at: http://www.optn.org. Accessed: February 2, 2004.
- 13Evaluation of the effect of immunosuppressive agents on hepatitis C: cyclosporine reduces viral replication in the replicon model [abstract]. Transplantation 2004; 78(suppl 1): 13–14., , , , .
- 17Immunosuppression with tacrolimus an absence of antihypertensive therapy are associated with fibrosis progression after hepatitis C virus (HCV) graft reinfection. International Society of Transplantation Congress 2002 [abstract 2652]. Transplantation 2002; 74(suppl)., , , , , .