Presented in part at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 56th Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 11-15, 2005.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 122–129, January 2007
How to Cite
Terrault, N. A., Shiffman, M. L., Lok, A. S.F., Saab, S., Tong, L., Brown, R. S., Everson, G. T., Reddy, K. R., Fair, J. H., Kulik, L. M., Pruett, T. L. and Seeff, L. B. (2007), Outcomes in hepatitis C virus–infected recipients of living donor vs. deceased donor liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 13: 122–129. doi: 10.1002/lt.20995
Publication number 2 of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study.
Supplemental data have been supplied by the University Renal Research and Education Association as the contractor for the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the author(s) and in no way should be seen as an official policy of or interpretation by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients or the U.S. government.
See Editorial on Page 18
Telephone: 734-998-6580; FAX: 734-998-6620
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: U01-DK62536, U01-DK62444, U01-DK62467, U01-DK62483, U01-DK62484, U01-DK62494, U01-DK62496, U01-DK62498, U01-DK62505, U01-DK62531
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration