Telephone: 1-902-473-2898; FAX: 1-902-473-2783
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1109–1114, August 2007
How to Cite
Laryea, M., Watt, K. D., Molinari, M., Walsh, M. J., McAlister, V. C., Marotta, P. J., Nashan, B. and Peltekian, K. M. (2007), Metabolic syndrome in liver transplant recipients: Prevalence and association with major vascular events. Liver Transpl, 13: 1109–1114. doi: 10.1002/lt.21126
See Editorial on Page 1078
The findings of this study were presented in part at the annual meetings of the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver (CASL) in Banff, Alberta, Canada, in March 2005 and the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) in Vienna, Austria, in May 2006.
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2006
- 11Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive summary of the third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001; 285: 2486–2497.
- 12American Heart Association: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Definition of metabolic syndrome: report of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/American Heart Association conference on scientific issues related to definition. Circulation 2004; 109: 433–438., , , , .
- 14National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke. The national survey of stroke. Stroke 1981; 12: I1–I91.