Geographic disparities in deceased donor liver transplantation within a single UNOS region
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 747–751, May 2007
How to Cite
Barshes, N. R., Becker, N. S., Washburn, W. K., Halff, G. A., Aloia, T. A. and Goss, J. A. (2007), Geographic disparities in deceased donor liver transplantation within a single UNOS region. Liver Transpl, 13: 747–751. doi: 10.1002/lt.21158
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- 5National Organ Transplant Act. 42 U.S.C. 274. 1984
- 7Institute of Medicine Committee on Organ Procurement and Transplantation Policy. Organ Procurement and Transplantation: Assessing Current Policies and the Potential Impact of the DHHS Final Rule. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1999.
- 8Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. 42 C.F.R. 121. 1999.
- 9U.S. Transplant Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. Available at: http://www.ustransplant.org/. Accessed March 16, 2007.
- 10Applied Survival Analysis. New York: Wiley & Sons; 1999., .