Telephone: 480-301-6201; FAX: 480-301-8018
Preoperative dobutamine stress echocardiographic findings and subsequent short-term adverse cardiac events after orthotopic liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 886–892, June 2008
How to Cite
Umphrey, L. G., Hurst, R. T., Eleid, M. F., Lee, K. S., Reuss, C. S., Hentz, J. G., Vargas, H. E. and Appleton, C. P. (2008), Preoperative dobutamine stress echocardiographic findings and subsequent short-term adverse cardiac events after orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 14: 886–892. doi: 10.1002/lt.21495
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2007
- 9ACC/AHA/ASE 2003 guideline update for the clinical application of echocardiography—summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASE Committee To Update the 1997 Guidelines for the Clinical Application of Echocardiography). J Am Coll Cardiol 2003; 42: 954–970., , , , , , et al.
- 14Myocardial infarction redefined—a consensus document of the Joint European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology Committee for the redefinition of myocardial infarction [see comment; published correction appears in J Am Coll Cardiol 2001;37:973]. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000; 36: 959–969., , , .
- 15ACC/AHA guidelines for the evaluation and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee To Revise the 1995 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure). J Am Coll Cardiol 2001; 38: 2101–2113., , , , , , et al.