Telephone: 0121 678 2356; FAX: 0121 678 2351
Detecting lifetime alcohol problems in individuals referred for liver transplantation for nonalcoholic liver failure†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1609–1613, November 2008
How to Cite
Day, E., Best, D., Sweeting, R., Russell, R., Webb, K., Georgiou, G. and Neuberger, J. (2008), Detecting lifetime alcohol problems in individuals referred for liver transplantation for nonalcoholic liver failure. Liver Transpl, 14: 1609–1613. doi: 10.1002/lt.21528
See Editorial on Page 1559
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- 2 grants from the University Hospital Birmingham Charities Fund
- 5SCL-90-R: Administration, Scoring, and Procedures Manual. 3rd ed. Minneapolis, MN: NCS Pearson; 1994..
- 6Comprehensive Drinker Profile Manual Supplement for Use with Brief Drinker Profile, Follow-Up Drinker Profile, Collateral Interview Form. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1984., .
- 7Lifetime Drinking History: Administration and Scoring Guidelines. Toronto, Canada: Addiction Research Foundation; 1979..
- 10AUDIT: The Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test. Guidelines for Use in Primary Health Care. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2001., , , .
- 11Use of investigations in the diagnosis and management of alcohol use disorders. In: DayE, ed. Clinical Topics in Addiction. London, England: RCPsych Publications; 2007: 113–129., , .