Telephone: 734-936-4780; FAX: 734-936-7392
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1808–1813, December 2009
How to Cite
Sharma, P., Schaubel, D. E., Guidinger, M. K. and Merion, R. M. (2009), Effect of pretransplant serum creatinine on the survival benefit of liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 15: 1808–1813. doi: 10.1002/lt.21951
This research was presented in part as a free communication at the 2008 American Transplant Congress in Toronto, Canada.
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the US Government. This study was approved by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients project officer of the Health Resources and Services Administration. The Health Resources and Services Administration has determined that this study satisfies the criteria for the institutional review board exemption described in the “Public Benefit and Service Program” provisions of 45 CFR 46.101(b)(5) and Health Resources and Services Administration Circular 03.
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2009
- American Society of Transplantation/Roche Clinical Science Faculty Development Grant for 2008
- National Institutes of Health grant. Grant Number: R01 DK-70869
- Health Resources and Services Administration of the US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: 231-00-0116