Telephone: 314-977-9477; FAX: 314-977-1101
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 233–242, March 2011
How to Cite
Salvalaggio, P. R., Dzebisashvili, N., MacLeod, K. E., Lentine, K. L., Gheorghian, A., Schnitzler, M. A., Hohmann, S., Segev, D. L., Gentry, S. E. and Axelrod, D. A. (2011), The interaction among donor characteristics, severity of liver disease, and the cost of liver transplantation . Liver Transpl, 17: 233–242. doi: 10.1002/lt.22230
Abstracts describing portions of this work were presented at the 2010 American Transplant Congress and the 2010 American Society of Transplant Surgeons Winter Symposium.
The researchers were supported in part by an American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Grant from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), 1RC1DK086450. This work was supported in part by Health Resources and Services Administration contract 234-2005-370011C. Dr. Lentine received career development support from an NIDDK grant, K08DK073036. The content is the responsibility of the authors alone.
Role of sponsor: The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the authors and in no way should be seen as an official policy of or interpretation by the OPTN, University HealthSystem Consortium, the US Government, the NIDDK, or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- 17eds. Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine. New York: Oxford University Press; 1996., , , ,
- 26Reducing the cost of marginal organ utilization: is there a national learning curve? [Abstract] Am J Transplant 2007; 7( Suppl): 283-284., , , ,