These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 112–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Blok, J. J., Braat, A. E., Adam, R., Burroughs, A. K., Putter, H., Kooreman, N. G., Rahmel, A. O., Porte, R. J., Rogiers, X., Ringers, J. and for the European Liver Intestine Transplant Association and the Eurotransplant Liver Intestine Advisory Committee (2012), Validation of the donor risk index in orthotopic liver transplantation within the Eurotransplant region. Liver Transpl, 18: 112–119. doi: 10.1002/lt.22447
This study was partially presented at the American Transplant Congress (San Diego, CA, 2010) and at the Joint 6th European Liver and Intestine Transplant Association/European Liver Transplant Registry Annual Meeting and 5th International Meeting on Transplantation from Non-Heart Beating Donors (London, United Kingdom, 2010).
With respect to Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network data, this work was supported in part by the Health Resources and Services Administration (contract 234-2005-370011C). The contents of this article are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US Government.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- 1Oosterlee A, Rahmel A, eds. Eurotransplant International Foundation annual report 2008. http://www.eurotransplant.org/cms/mediaobject.php?file=ar_2008.pdf. Accessed September 2011.
- 23Eurotransplant International Foundation. Eurotransplant Manual. 5th ed. http://www.eurotransplant.org. Accessed September 2011.
- 24Eurotransplant International Foundation. http://www.eurotransplant.org. Accessed September 2011.
- 25Regression Modeling Strategies With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis. New York, NY: Springer; 1986..
- 28Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Policy 3.6. Organ distribution: allocation of livers. http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/policiesAndBylaws/policies.asp. Published November 9, 2010. Accessed September 2011.
- 29Eurotransplant International Foundation. Eurotransplant Manual. 5th ed. W1.4.2 HB allocation: liver. http://www.eurotransplant.org. Accessed September 2011.