Telephone: 415-476-5892; FAX: 415-476-1343
Impact of the donor body mass index on the survival of pediatric liver transplant recipients and Post-transplant obesity†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 930–939, August 2012
How to Cite
Perito, E. R., Rhee, S., Glidden, D., Paul Roberts, J. and Rosenthal, P. (2012), Impact of the donor body mass index on the survival of pediatric liver transplant recipients and Post-transplant obesity. Liver Transpl, 18: 930–939. doi: 10.1002/lt.23438
This project was supported by the National Institutes of Health through the National Center for Research Resources (grant UL1 RR024131 to the University of California San Francisco/Clinical and Translational Science Institute for United Network for Organ Sharing data), by the National Institutes of Health (grant T32 DK007762 to Emily Rothbaum Perito), and by the Health Resources and Services Administration (contract 234-2005-370011C for United Network for Organ Sharing data). The contents of this article are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the National Institutes of Health or the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trades names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US Government.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- 9Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Growth chart training. http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpao/growthcharts/resources/sas.htm. Accessed March 2012.