Telephone: +886-2-2875-7636; FAX: +886-2-2875-1597
Use of higher thromboelastogram transfusion values is not associated with greater blood loss in liver transplant surgery†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1253–1257, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S.-C., Lin, H.-T., Chang, K.-Y., Mandell, M. S., Ting, C.-K., Chu, Y.-C., Loong, C.-C., Chan, K.-H. and Tsou, M.-Y. (2012), Use of higher thromboelastogram transfusion values is not associated with greater blood loss in liver transplant surgery. Liver Transpl, 18: 1253–1257. doi: 10.1002/lt.23494
Shen-Chih Wang contributed to the study design and the conduct of the study. Ho-Tien Lin contributed to the data collection and manuscript preparation. Kuang-Yi Chang contributed to the data analysis. M. Susan Mandell contributed to the data analysis and manuscript preparation. Chien-Kun Ting, Ya-Chun Chu, and Kwok-Hon Chan contributed to the conduct of the study. Che-Chuan Loong contributed to the conduct of the study and was the leading surgeon of the transplant team. Mei-Yung Tsou contributed to the study design.
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 11:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- 8The use of thromboelastometry in the assessment of hemostasis during orthotopic liver transplantation reduces the demand for blood products. Ann Transplant 2010; 15: 19-24., , , , , , et al.
- 13Anesthesia for liver transplantation: the experience of the University of Bologna in the MELD era. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol 2010; 56: 253-260., , , , , , et al.
- 18Establishment of normal reference values for thromboelastography on Chinese population in Beijing [in Chinese]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2011; 91: 980-983., , , , , , et al.