Telephone: 212-305-4199; FAX: 212-305-8710
Assist devices: Machine preservation of extended criteria donors†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Reaching the Summit: Challenges and Obstacles in Liver Transplantation
Volume 18, Issue Supplement S2, pages S31–S33, November 2012
How to Cite
Guarrera, J. V. (2012), Assist devices: Machine preservation of extended criteria donors. Liver Transpl, 18: S31–S33. doi: 10.1002/lt.23505
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 04:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- 7Hypothermic machine preservation reduces molecular markers of ischemia/reperfusion injury in human liver transplantation. Am J Transplant 2012, doi:10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04086.x. [Epub ahead of print: May 17, 2012]., , , , , , et al.