Francesco D'Amico contributed to the study concept and design, the acquisition and analysis of data, and the supervision of the study and manuscript. Alessandro Vitale contributed to the analysis and interpretation of data, the drafting of the manuscript, and the statistical analysis. Anna Chiara Frigo contributed to the statistical analysis. Umberto Cillo contributed to the analysis and interpretation of data and the supervision of the study. Alessandra Bertacco contributed to the acquisition and analysis of data and the critical revision of the manuscript. Donatella Piovan, Domenico Bassi, Rafael Ramirez Morales, Pasquale Bonsignore, Enrico Gringeri, Michele Valmasoni, Greta Garbo, Enrico Lodo, Francesco Enrico D'Amico, Michele Scopelliti, Amedeo Carraro, Martina Gambato, Alberto Brolese, Giacomo Zanus, and Daniele Neri contributed to the critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content and the acquisition of data.
Use of N-acetylcysteine during liver procurement: A prospective randomized controlled study
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 135–144, February 2013
How to Cite
D'Amico, F., Vitale, A., Piovan, D., Bertacco, A., Ramirez Morales, R., Chiara Frigo, A., Bassi, D., Bonsignore, P., Gringeri, E., Valmasoni, M., Garbo, G., Lodo, E., D'Amico, F. E., Scopelliti, M., Carraro, A., Gambato, M., Brolese, A., Zanus, G., Neri, D. and Cillo, U. (2013), Use of N-acetylcysteine during liver procurement: A prospective randomized controlled study. Liver Transpl, 19: 135–144. doi: 10.1002/lt.23527
Francesco D'Amico had full access to all the data and takes full responsibility for the veracity of the data and the statistical analysis.
The present study is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, identifier NCT01394497.
See Editorial on Page 118
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- 1Prediction of graft dysfunction based on extended criteria donors in the Model for End-Stage Liver Disease score era. Transplantation 2010;90:530-539., , , , .
- 10Systemic and loco-regional infusion of N'acetilcisteina during liver procurement: a prospective randomized controlled study [abstract]. Liver Transpl 2008;14(suppl 1):S205., , , , , , et al.
- 12for Liver Match Investigators. Liver Match, a prospective observational cohort study on liver transplantation in Italy: study design and current practice of donor-recipient matching. Dig Liver Dis 2011;43:155-164., , , , , , et al.;