Telephone: 734-615-4628; FAX: 734-936-7392
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1479–1484, December 2012
How to Cite
Elmunzer, B. J., DeBenedet, A. T., Volk, M. L., Sonnenday, C. J., Waljee, A. K., Fontana, R. J., Oza, A. B., Singal, A., Englesbe, M. J. and Scheiman, J. M. (2012), Clinical yield of diagnostic endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in orthotopic liver transplant recipients With suspected biliary complications. Liver Transpl, 18: 1479–1484. doi: 10.1002/lt.23535
This study was supported by grant UL1RR024986 from the National Center for Research Resources.
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR024986
- 2The evolution of endoscopic ultrasound: improved imaging, higher accuracy for fine needle aspiration and the reality of endoscopic ultrasound-guided interventions. Curr Opin Gastroenterol 2010; 26: 436-444..
- 5Trends in the utilization of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) in the United States. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 966-975., , , , .Direct Link:
- 7NIH state-of-the-science statement on endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) for diagnosis and therapy. NIH Consens State Sci Statements 2002; 19: 1-26.