Telephone: 011-34-93-227-5718; FAX: 011-34-93-227-5589
European approach to increasing organ donation: European Union donor card, presumed consent, and other innovations†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Reaching the Summit: Challenges and Obstacles in Liver Transplantation
Volume 18, Issue Supplement S2, pages S8–S9, November 2012
How to Cite
Garcia-Valdecasas, J. C. (2012), European approach to increasing organ donation: European Union donor card, presumed consent, and other innovations. Liver Transpl, 18: S8–S9. doi: 10.1002/lt.23538
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- 4Spanish Ministry of Health. Good Practice Guidelines in the Process of Organ Donation. http://clodlog.com/downloads/downloads-8/files/Spanish%20Guidelines% 202011.pdf. Accessed August 2012.
- 5Organización Nacional de Trasplantes. Publicaciones. http://www.ont.es/publicaciones/Paginas/Publicaciones. aspx. Accessed August 2012.
- 6DCD donors: a unique source to significantly increase organ donation. J Hepatol 2011; 55: 745-746..