Telephone: 415-353-1590; FAX: 415-353-8709
Impact of outcomes monitoring on innovation and risk in liver transplantation†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Reaching the Summit: Challenges and Obstacles in Liver Transplantation
Volume 18, Issue Supplement S2, pages S59–S63, November 2012
How to Cite
Roberts, J. P. (2012), Impact of outcomes monitoring on innovation and risk in liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 18: S59–S63. doi: 10.1002/lt.23539
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2012 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- 2Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. US hospitals with liver transplant centers. http://www.srtr.org/csr/current/Centers/TransplantCenters.aspx?organcode=LI. Accessed August 2012.
- 3Significant alterations in reported clinical practice associated with increased oversight of organ transplant center performance. Prog Transplant 2010; 20: 279-287., , .
- 6Donor and recipient risk aversion in liver transplantation [oral presentation]. Hepatology 2011; 54( suppl 1): 70A., , , .