These authors contributed equally to this work.
Telaprevir-based triple therapy in liver transplant patients with hepatitis C virus: A 12-week pilot study providing safety and efficacy data
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1464–1470, December 2012
How to Cite
Werner, C. R., Egetemeyr, D. P., Lauer, U. M., Nadalin, S., Königsrainer, A., Malek, N. P. and Berg, C. P. (2012), Telaprevir-based triple therapy in liver transplant patients with hepatitis C virus: A 12-week pilot study providing safety and efficacy data. Liver Transpl, 18: 1464–1470. doi: 10.1002/lt.23542
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2012 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- 1for American Association for Study of Liver Diseases. An update on treatment of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus infection: 2011 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2011; 54: 1433–1444., , , , ;
- 11Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. OPTN/SRTR 2010 Annual Data Report. Rockville, MD: Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation; 2011.
- 27Safety of telaprevir or boceprevir in combination with peginterferon alfa/ribavirin, in cirrhotic non responders. First results of the French early access program (ANRS CO20-CUPIC) [abstract]. J Hepatol 2012; 56(suppl 2): S4., , , , , , et al. For NRS C020 CUPIC study group.
- 28Efficacy and safety of protease inhibitors for severe hepatitis C recurrence after liver transplantation: a first multicentric experience [abstract]. J Hepatol 2012; 56(suppl 2): S21., , , , , , et al.
- 32Ribavirin dose modification in treatment-naive and previously treated patients who received telaprevir combination treatment: no impact on sustained virologic response in phase 3 studies [abstract]. J Hepatol 2012; 56(suppl 2): S459–S460., , , , , , et al.