Telephone: +81-3-3416-0181; FAX: +81-3-3416-2222
Living donor liver transplantation using grafts with hepatic cysts†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1415–1420, December 2012
How to Cite
Sakamoto, S., Nosaka, S., Shigeta, T., Uchida, H., Hamano, I., Karaki, C., Kanazawa, H., Fukuda, A., Nakazawa, A. and Kasahara, M. (2012), Living donor liver transplantation using grafts with hepatic cysts. Liver Transpl, 18: 1415–1420. doi: 10.1002/lt.23546
This work was supported in part by grants from the Scientific Research Fund of the Japanese Ministry of Education and by a Research Grant for Immunology, Allergy, and Organ Transplant from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- 5Hepatic cyst. In: Federle MP, Jeffrey RB, Woodward PJ, Borhani A, eds. Diagnostic Imaging: Abdomen. 2nd ed. Altona, NY: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2009: III-1-122-125..
- 6Congenital and structural abnormalities of the liver. In: Kelly DA, ed. Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System in Children. 1st ed. Oxford, England: Wiley-Blackwell; 1999: 124-140., .