Telephone: 919-966-2516; FAX: 919-966-1700
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 59–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Orman, E. S., Barritt, A. S., Wheeler, S. B. and Hayashi, P. H. (2013), Declining liver utilization for transplantation in the United States and the impact of donation after cardiac death. Liver Transpl, 19: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/lt.23547
The contents of this article are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US Government.
This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (grant T32 DK07634 to Eric S. Orman; grant 1KL2-RR025746 to A. Sidney Barritt IV; grant 1-K12 HS019468-01 to Stephanie B. Wheeler; and grant UL1-RR025747 to Eric S. Orman, A. Sidney Barritt IV, and Stephanie B. Wheeler) and by the Health Resources and Services Administration (contract 231-00-0115).
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 DK07634, 1KL2-RR025746, 1-K12 HS019468-01, UL1-RR025747
- Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Number: 231-00-0115
- 14Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Data. http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data. Accessed August 2012.
- 21Institute of Medicine. Non-Heart-Beating Organ Transplantation: Practice and Protocols. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2000.
- 30Hypothermia for neuroprotection in adults after cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009: CD004128., , , .