Telephone: 415-353-1590; FAX: 415-353-8709
Center competition and outcomes following liver transplantation†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2013
How to Cite
Halldorson, J. B., Paarsch, H. J., Dodge, J. L., Segre, A. M., Lai, J. and Roberts, J. P. (2013), Center competition and outcomes following liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 96–104. doi: 10.1002/lt.23561
No authors of this research have any potential conflicts of interest such as relevant financial interests, activities, relationships, or affiliations.
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- 2Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. Deceased donor graft survival model description 1 year (and 1 month) after transplant. Organ: liver. Adult (age 18+). Transplants between 07/01/2008 and 12/31/2010. http://srtr.org/csr/current/modtabs.aspx. Accessed October 2012.
- 4United States Census Bureau. Vintage 2008: national tables. http://www.census.gov/popest/data/historical/2000s/vintage_2008/index.html. Accessed October 2012.
- 5Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. OPO-specific reports. http://www.srtr.org/opo/Default.aspx. Accessed October 2012.