This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology and by Grants-in-Aid for Research on Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.
Letter to the Editors
Small-for-size syndrome and transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, page 238, February 2013
How to Cite
Tamura, S., Sugawara, Y. and Kokudo, N. (2013), Small-for-size syndrome and transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt. Liver Transpl, 19: 238. doi: 10.1002/lt.23571
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- 5Portal pressure <15 mm Hg is a key for successful adult living donor liver transplantation utilizing smaller grafts than before. Liver Transpl 2010;16:718-728., , , , , , et al.