This review is the report of the 3rd International Meeting of Women in Hepatology, Formigine, Italy, June 29-30, 2012.
Influence of Age and Gender Before and After Liver Transplantation
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 122–134, February 2013
How to Cite
Burra, P., Martin, E. D., Gitto, S. and Villa, E. (2013), Influence of Age and Gender Before and After Liver Transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 122–134. doi: 10.1002/lt.23574
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.