Letters from the Frontline
Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography reveals thrombotic stenosis of inferior vena cava during orthotopic liver transplantation
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 232–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Aubuchon, J., Maynard, E., Lakshminarasimhachar, A., Chapman, W. and Kangrga, I. (2013), Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography reveals thrombotic stenosis of inferior vena cava during orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 232–234. doi: 10.1002/lt.23576
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- 2Intraoperative intracardiac thrombosis in a liver transplant patient. World J Hepatol 2010;2:198-200., , , , , .
- 3Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography guides liver transplant surgery in a patient with thrombosed transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt. Anesthesiology 2011;115:1389-1391., , , , .
- 4Thromboelastography as a better indicator of hypercoagulable state after injury than prothrombin time or activated partial thromboplastin time. J Trauma 2009;67:266-275., , , , , , et al.
- 5Postoperative transesophageal echocardiography diagnosis of inferior vena cava obstruction after mitral valve replacement. Anesth Analg 2011;113:1343-1346., , , , .
- 7Long-term efficacy of stent placement for treating inferior vena cava stenosis following liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2010;16:513-519., , , , , .
- 10Basic mechanisms and pathogenesis of venous thrombosis. Blood Rev 2009;23:225-229..