The data and analyses reported in the 2009 Annual Report of the US Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (http://www.srtr.org/annual_reports) have been supplied by the United Network for Organ Sharing and the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation under contract with the US Department of Health and Human Services/Health Resources and Services Administration. The authors alone are responsible for reporting and interpreting these data; the views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the US Government.
Management and long-term consequences of portal vein thrombosis after liver transplantation in children
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 315–321, March 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, M. K., Campbell, K. M., Alonso, M. H., Nathan, J. D., Ryckman, F. C. and Tiao, G. M. (2013), Management and long-term consequences of portal vein thrombosis after liver transplantation in children. Liver Transpl, 19: 315–321. doi: 10.1002/lt.23583
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- 12009 Annual Report of the US Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1999-2008. http://www.srtr.org/annual_reports. Accessed November 2012.
- 11for Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT) and Functional Outcomes Group (FOG). Cognitive and academic outcomes after pediatric liver transplantation: Functional Outcomes Group (FOG) results. Am J Transplant 2011;11:303–311., , , , , ;
- 16Meso-Rex bypass as an alternative technique for portal vein reconstruction at or after liver transplantation in children: review and perspectives. Pediatr Transplant; doi:10.1111/j.1399-3046.2012.01784.x., , , , , , .
- 19Portal vein thrombosis and outcomes for pediatric liver transplant candidates and recipients in the United States. Liver Transpl 2011;17:1066–1072., , , , .