This study was funded by departmental sources.
Perioperative estimation of the intracranial pressure using the optic nerve sheath diameter during liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 246–249, March 2013
How to Cite
Krishnamoorthy, V., Beckmann, K., Mueller, M., Sharma, D. and Vavilala, M. S. (2013), Perioperative estimation of the intracranial pressure using the optic nerve sheath diameter during liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 246–249. doi: 10.1002/lt.23591
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- 1Raised intracranial pressure in hepatic encephalopathy. Indian J Gastroenterol 2003;22(suppl 2):S62–S65., , .
- 9Guidelines for the management of severe traumatic brain injury. VI. Indications for intracranial pressure monitoring. J Neurotrauma 2007;24(suppl 1):S37–S44., , , , , , et al.
- 10for American Heart Association Stroke Council and Council on Cardiovascular Nursing. Guidelines for the management of spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke 2010;41:2108–2129., , , , , , et al.;
- 15Comparison of accuracy of optic nerve ultrasound for the detection of intracranial hypertension in the setting of acutely fluctuating vs stable intracranial pressure: post-hoc analysis of data from a prospective, blinded single center study. Crit Care 2012;16:R79., , , .