These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hemodynamic response to propranolol in patients with recurrent hepatitis C virus–related cirrhosis after liver transplantation: A case-control study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 450–456, April 2013
How to Cite
Schepis, F., Vukotic, R., Berzigotti, A., Carrión, J. A., Forns, X., Abraldes, J. G., García-Valdecasas, J.-C., Navasa, M., García-Pagán, J.-C. and Bosch, J. (2013), Hemodynamic response to propranolol in patients with recurrent hepatitis C virus–related cirrhosis after liver transplantation: A case-control study. Liver Transpl, 19: 450–456. doi: 10.1002/lt.23614
This work was supported in part by grants from the Carlos III Institute of Health (Health Research Fund grants 06/0623 and 09/1261). The Network Center for Biomedical Research in Hepatic and Digestive Diseases (CIBERehd) is funded by the Carlos III Institute of Health.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 12:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Influência do propranolol pré-operatório no índice cardíaco durante a fase anepática do transplante hepático, Brazilian Journal of Anesthesiology, 2014,, , , ,