Letter to the Editors
Effect of telaprevir on the pharmacokinetics of sirolimus in liver transplant recipients
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 463–465, April 2013
How to Cite
O'Leary, J. G., McKenna, G. J., Klintmalm, G. B. and Davis, G. L. (2013), Effect of telaprevir on the pharmacokinetics of sirolimus in liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl, 19: 463–465. doi: 10.1002/lt.23623
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 12:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- 2for American Association for Study of Liver Diseases. An update on treatment of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus infection: 2011 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2011;54:1433-1444., , , , ;
- 5The impact of timing in sirolimus conversion for renal insufficiency in liver transplant recipients [abstract]. Liver Transpl 2011;17(suppl 1):A84., , , , , , et al.
- 7Efficacy and safety of protease inhibitors for hepatitis C recurrence after liver transplantation: a first multicentric experience [abstract]. Hepatology 2012;56(suppl 1):194A., , , , , , et al.