This work was funded by intramural grant support from the Department of Anesthesiology of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York, NY).
Predicting early allograft failure and mortality after liver transplantation: The role of the postoperative model for end-stage liver disease score
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 534–542, May 2013
How to Cite
Wagener, G., Raffel, B., Young, A. T., Minhaz, M. and Emond, J. (2013), Predicting early allograft failure and mortality after liver transplantation: The role of the postoperative model for end-stage liver disease score. Liver Transpl, 19: 534–542. doi: 10.1002/lt.23634
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.