Ethics and Liver Transplantation
Preparing for the inevitable: The death of a living liver donor
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 656–660, June 2013
How to Cite
Miller, C., Smith, M. L., Fujiki, M., Uso, T. D. and Quintini, C. (2013), Preparing for the inevitable: The death of a living liver donor. Liver Transpl, 19: 656–660. doi: 10.1002/lt.23637
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 12:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- 3Effective crisis management. Academy of Management Executive. November 1987;1:283-292., , .
- 4Ongoing Crisis Communication: Planning, Managing, and Responding. 3rd ed. Los Angeles, CA: Sage; 2007..
- 5Crisis in Organizations II. Cincinnati, OH: Thomson Learning; 2001..
- 6Crisis Communications: A Casebook Approach. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2001..
- 8Role of the independent donor advocacy team in ethical decision making. Prog Transplant 2005;15:298-302., .
- 11OpsCentre. Corporate Leadership Council. Crisis management strategies. http://opscentre.com/resources/pdfs/Whitepapers/. Accessed April 19, 2013.
- 12The Business Roundtable's. Post-9/11 crisis communications. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/411987. Accessed April 19, 2013.