The study protocol received a priori approval by the appropriate institutional review committee.
Letter to the Editors
Liver transplantation and splenic artery steal syndrome: The diagnosis should be established preoperatively
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 667–668, June 2013
How to Cite
Dokmak, S., Aussilhou, B. and Belghiti, J. (2013), Liver transplantation and splenic artery steal syndrome: The diagnosis should be established preoperatively. Liver Transpl, 19: 667–668. doi: 10.1002/lt.23639
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- 3Multidetector computed tomographic angiography findings of splenic artery steal syndrome in liver transplantation. Transplant Proc 2007;39:1178-1180., , , , , , .