The study protocol received a priori approval by the appropriate institutional review board committee.
Challenges and Controversies in Liver Transplantation
Sequential liver and kidney transplantation from a single living donor in two young adults with primary hyperoxaluria type 1
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 646–648, June 2013
How to Cite
Mor, E., Nesher, E., Ben-Ari, Z., Weissman, I., Shaharabani, E., Eizner, S., Solomonov, E., Rahamimov, R. and Braun, M. (2013), Sequential liver and kidney transplantation from a single living donor in two young adults with primary hyperoxaluria type 1. Liver Transpl, 19: 646–648. doi: 10.1002/lt.23642
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 08:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- 5Sequential combined liver-kidney transplantation for a one-year-old boy with infantile primary hyperoxaluria type 1 [in Japanese]. Nihon Jinzo Gakkai Shi 2006;48:22-28., , , , , , et al.