The authors wrote the first draft of the manuscript (James F. Trotter wrote the introduction and the section titled Avoiding or Limiting the Use of Calcineurin Inhibitors in the Maintenance Phase; Monica Grafals wrote the section titled Renal Dysfunction in Liver Transplant Candidates and Recipients, and Angel E. Alsina wrote the section titled Calcineurin Inhibitor Avoidance in the Induction Period). The authors' contributions were merged together by Danita Sutton, Ph.D. (Oxford PharmaGenesis, Inc.), who provided editorial assistance to improve the flow and eliminate any redundancies. Sutton also provided assistance with figure preparation and styling of the manuscript for submission. The final draft was approved by all the authors.
Early use of renal-sparing agents in liver transplantation: A closer look
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 826–842, August 2013
How to Cite
Trotter, J. F., Grafals, M. and Alsina, A. E. (2013), Early use of renal-sparing agents in liver transplantation: A closer look. Liver Transpl, 19: 826–842. doi: 10.1002/lt.23672
Funding for editorial assistance from Oxford PharmaGenesis, Inc., was provided by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. The authors are fully responsible for all content and editorial decisions, and they received no financial support or other form of compensation related to the development of this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and Novartis Pharmaceuticals had no influence on the contents.
James F. Trotter is part of the speakers' bureau for Novartis and Salix and has advisory arrangements with Novartis. Monica Grafals has nothing to disclose. Angel E. Alsina is part of the speakers' bureau for Bayer and Novartis and has advisory arrangements with Bayer and Onyx.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.