This study was partly supported by a Health and Labor Sciences Research Grant from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.
Randomized, multicenter trial comparing tacrolimus plus mycophenolate mofetil to tacrolimus plus steroids in hepatitis C virus–positive recipients of living donor liver transplantation
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 896–906, August 2013
How to Cite
Takada, Y., Kaido, T., Asonuma, K., Sakurai, H., Kubo, S., Kiuchi, T., Inomata, Y., Isaji, S., Tsumura, H., Teramukai, S., Matsubara, Y., Sakabayashi, S. and Uemoto, S. (2013), Randomized, multicenter trial comparing tacrolimus plus mycophenolate mofetil to tacrolimus plus steroids in hepatitis C virus–positive recipients of living donor liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 896–906. doi: 10.1002/lt.23679
The ClinicalTrials.gov registration number is NCT00469131.
The authors of this article have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Factor IX Gene Therapy in Hemophilia B, New England Journal of Medicine, 2014, 371, 21, 1994, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,