See Editorial on Page 790
Comparable graft and patient survival in lean and obese liver transplant recipients
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 907–915, August 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Protto, S. E., Quintini, C., Reynolds, L. F., You, J., Cywinski, J. B., Sessler, D. I. and Miller, C. (2013), Comparable graft and patient survival in lean and obese liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl, 19: 907–915. doi: 10.1002/lt.23680
This study was funded entirely with internal sources. None of the authors had a personal financial interest in the research.
This work was supported in part by Health Resources and Services Administration contract 234-2005-370011C. The content is the responsibility of the authors alone and does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US Government.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- 8Surgical morbidity in severely obese liver transplant recipients—a single Canadian centre experience. Ann Hepatol 2009;8:38-40., , , , , , .
- 16Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc 1958;53:457-481., .
- 17Regression models and life-tables. J R Stat Soc Ser B 1972;34:187-220..
- 31for American Heart Association and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Diagnosis and management of the metabolic syndrome: an American Heart Association/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute scientific statement. Circulation 2005;112:2735-2752., , , , , , et al.;
- 34Metabolic syndrome and liver transplantation. Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol 2010;56:297-304., .
- 36Survival benefit of kidney and liver transplantation for obese patients on the waiting list. Clin Transpl 2003:77-88., , , , , , et al.