Decadal analysis of deceased organ donation in Spain and the United States linking an increased donation rate and the utilization of older donors
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 981–986, September 2013
How to Cite
Halldorson, J. and Roberts, J. P. (2013), Decadal analysis of deceased organ donation in Spain and the United States linking an increased donation rate and the utilization of older donors. Liver Transpl, 19: 981–986. doi: 10.1002/lt.23684
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!