These authors contributed equally to this work.
Endogenous signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 is required for the protection of hepatocytes against warm ischemia/reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1078–1087, October 2013
How to Cite
Lou, L. X., Uemura, T., Mani, H., Yang, C., Li, W., Kadry, Z. and Zhang, S. S.-M. (2013), Endogenous signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 is required for the protection of hepatocytes against warm ischemia/reperfusion injury. Liver Transpl, 19: 1078–1087. doi: 10.1002/lt.23693
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
This project was supported by the Pennsylvania Tobacco Settlement Funds.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- The Pennsylvania Tobacco Settlement Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.