These authors contributed equally to this work.
Liver transplantation with a strongly positive crossmatch: Case study and literature review
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1001–1010, September 2013
How to Cite
Leonard, G. R., Shike, H., Uemura, T., Gaspari, J. L., Ruggiero, F. M., Shah, R. A., Riley, T. R. and Kadry, Z. (2013), Liver transplantation with a strongly positive crossmatch: Case study and literature review. Liver Transpl, 19: 1001–1010. doi: 10.1002/lt.23694
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 01:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.