This guideline has been approved by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the American Society of Transplantation, and it has been endorsed by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition.
Long-term medical management of the pediatric patient after liver transplantation: 2013 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the American Society of Transplantation
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 798–825, August 2013
How to Cite
Kelly, D. A., Bucuvalas, J. C., Alonso, E. M., Karpen, S. J., Allen, U., Green, M., Farmer, D., Shemesh, E. and McDonald, R. A. (2013), Long-term medical management of the pediatric patient after liver transplantation: 2013 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the American Society of Transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 798–825. doi: 10.1002/lt.23697
Financial support for the development of this guideline was provided by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 02:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.