The authors of this article have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Relationship between the histological appearance of the portal vein and development of ischemic-type biliary lesions after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1088–1098, October 2013
How to Cite
Farid, W. R. R., de Jonge, J., Zondervan, P. E., Demirkiran, A., Metselaar, H. J., Tilanus, H. W., de Bruin, R. W. F., van der Laan, L. J. W. and Kazemier, G. (2013), Relationship between the histological appearance of the portal vein and development of ischemic-type biliary lesions after liver transplantation. Liver Transpl, 19: 1088–1098. doi: 10.1002/lt.23701
This work was not prepared or funded in any way by a commercial organization. This work was supported by the Foundation for Liver and Gastrointestinal Research (Rotterdam, the Netherlands).
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chemokines in Chronic Liver Allograft Dysfunction Pathogenesis and Potential Therapeutic Targets, Clinical and Developmental Immunology, 2013, 2013, 1, , ,