The data presented in this article were partly presented as an oral presentation at the 2012 meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Occult cytomegalovirus cholangitis as a potential cause of cholestatic complications after orthotopic liver transplantation? A study of cytomegalovirus DNA in bile
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1142–1150, October 2013
How to Cite
Gotthardt, D. N., Senft, J., Sauer, P., Weiss, K. H., Flechtenmacher, C., Eckerle, I., Schaefer, Y., Schirmacher, P., Stremmel, W., Schemmer, P. and Schnitzler, P. (2013), Occult cytomegalovirus cholangitis as a potential cause of cholestatic complications after orthotopic liver transplantation? A study of cytomegalovirus DNA in bile. Liver Transpl, 19: 1142–1150. doi: 10.1002/lt.23713
Daniel Nils Gotthardt was supported by a grant from the German Research Foundation.
The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- 17Quantification of DNA in plasma by an automated real-time PCR assay (cytomegalovirus PCR kit) for surveillance of active cytomegalovirus infection and guidance of preemptive therapy for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients. J Clin Microbiol 2008;46:3311–3318., , , , , , et al.
- 31Valganciclovir Solid Organ Transplant Study Group. Efficacy and safety of valganciclovir vs. oral ganciclovir for prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in solid organ transplant recipients. Am J Transplant 2004;4:611–620., , , , , , et al.; for